Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 00 INR/Piece
- 1000 Piece Per Day
- 3 Days
Moisture and humidity are 2 biggest problems for exporters throughout the world. A packing or product may appear dry but in reality may have kilos of moisture waiting to condense and spoil the goods!
We offer a complete range of products and solutions for keeping your valuable products and exports free from problems of moisture and humidity.
Our products include clay desiccants, silica gel and humidity indicators.
Salient Features of Desiccants :
- Available in pack sizes of 0.5 gm to 2000 gm or in respective units
- Available in adsorption capacity range of 30-280%
- Work at all humidity conditions
- Does not release water or Gelly Material as other products
- Available as per requirements of International Standards like MIL, DIN etc.
- Dust and leakage free
- FDA/US/EU approved sachets/cannisters available for Pharmaceuticals,Food and Diagnostics Applications
Applications of Desiccants :
- Electronic Components
- Electrical Equipments
- Automobiles and Automotive Parts
- Metals and Fabrications made from metals
- Wooden Articles, Furniture, Pallets and Crates
- Food and Packed Products
- Agri and Commodity Produce like Tea, Coï¬ee, Rice, Pulses which are very sensitive to moisture
- Bulk Chemicals, Minerals etc.
- Inside Shipping Containers
- Humidity indicators are used to indicate the humidity levels inside any packaging. They are extensively used with electronics, electrical, telecom equipments, food products etc. to monitor humidity levels and ensure that the product is not subjected to higher humidity levels.
- The spots change colour against a particular humidity level thus indicating humidity in the packaged environment. Desiccants + Humidity Indicators are an ideal combination for moisture free packaging!
- Various options like 3spot, 4spot, 6spot and with different indications like 5,10,15% ,10, 20, 30% ,10-60% etc. are available.
"BASICALLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL INQUIRY, OUR MAJOR MARKET INCLUDING MAHARASHTRA, INDIA"